Monday, April 12, 2010

Frozen Fruit Pie recipe!



Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a relaxing weekend! I got to take a nice, long nap yesterday afternoon...2 hours! Needless to say, I am feeling quite refreshed today!




My friend Tia gave me this recipe for Frozen Fruit Pie. It is super easy to make! My thoughts are: This is a great pie to make during the spring and summer. So, now is the time to give it a try!






Often on Sunday evenings I make breakfast for dinner. Last night was no exception. I tried something different and it tuned out to be a hit! I has some banana bread still sitting on the counter. So, I sliced it and made French toast with it. So, last night we had chocolate chip banana bread French toast, fried ham and eggs with cheese. My boys were happy!

I will post the recipe for that soon :)
My son took this picture of me as I was preparing the banana bread French toast...SNEAKY!!!!

1 comment:

My Little Space said...

These look super easy and hassle free!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...