Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Peanut Butter Cup Bar recipe


Hello! How was your Easter? Did you get enough ham and boiled eggs to eat? We did! My son and I colored eggs and by that night after all the pictures of them were taken, we were eating them up! I made stuffed eggs and they were so good! I like to add a dab of mustard to my filling for a little zip.
After Church on Sunday we went to Cracker Barrel with friends for breakfast. They serve the best pancakes EVER!
After that we came home to change our clothes then went to the park for the day with the same group of friends. We played a mean game of kickball and due to my lack of hydration in the hot sun, my legs still feel like boat anchors! Ugghhhh! It was worth it though...I got a great workout!

I made a batch of homemade Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Bars and Strawberry Oat Bars to give out to my neighbors. I have to say The Peanut Butter Cup Bars came out fabulous! Here is the recipe for you to try: Peanut Butter Cup Bar Recipe

I have to say...you may never buy a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup again!

1 comment:

brian said...

yummy i love peanut butter!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...