Friday, April 2, 2010

Twinkle Twinkle Christmas Star: novel


I have been working on getting a website up for my novel, "Twinkle, Twinkle Christmas Star". I used Google's free website through Google sites.
Last night I finished getting it ready for the world!
I am actively searching for and agent and/or publisher for this fiction novel. As I search, I am working on the sequel, "Welcome Ya'll".
Here is the link to my new web page: http://sites.google.com/site/twinkletwinklechristmasstar/

It is basic page that tells a bit about the novel. I also included Chapter 3, to give a little taste of what the book is about.

I hope you find it enjoyable :)

Lesson learned: Finding an agent is hard work! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...