Sunday, May 16, 2010

Chocolate cake now!



A good friend of mine mailed me some recipes she thought I would like. Wasn't that so sweet and thoughful of her??? :)


One of the recipes was for making one serving of chocolate cake in a mug, in the microwave. The claim was that you can have chocolate cake, ready to eat, in 5 minutes. A little sceptical, I decided to try it out.


I did doctor up the recipe just a little bit and I have to say, it was pretty good! It was moist and the recipe made just enough to make my sweet tooth happy!

Here are 2 pictures of this cake. One is a picture of the batter before cooking and the other is of the finished cake (before I topped it with hot fudge).


I do plan to post the recipe soon :)

1 comment:

Mari's Cakes said...

Sounds interesting...share it SOOn!

Hola Amiga How is everything?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...