Monday, May 24, 2010

Cocoa taost?


When I was a little girl, I was a very picky eater. When I was not feeling well or when I would not eat anything else, my mom used to make me cinnamon toast. It was simple really...she would make toast, butter it and then add cinnamon sugar over the top.


To this day, I still make cinnamon toast! I make it for myself and for my son. Sometimes we eat it when we want a sweet snack.


Tonight, my son was wanting something sweet and he asked for the cinnamon toast. I remembered I came up with a cocoa sugar recipe several months ago and offered him to try it on his toast in the place of the cinnamon sugar.

He tried it and said he liked it just as much if not better than the cinnamon sugar toast!


So, tonight, we came up with a new creation...cocoa sugar toast!
For the cinnamon sugar and cocoa sugar recipes, just click on the highlighted links above :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...