Saturday, May 1, 2010

Grapes!


Something about Spring makes me desire to eat green grapes. Seedless of course :) So, lately I have been eating them pretty much daily!


About a week ago, I was running low and I ran to Target to get more. Their selection of green grapes was pretty impressive, I must say. If you look at the picture above, you will see 2 green grapes. The small one is from Walmart, it is your average sized grape. The other is from Target and it is far beyond your average sized grape. That grape is one of the biggest grapes I have EVER seen! It measured just about 1 1/2 inches tall!


Not only were they large, but they were sweet and juicy. All in all, I have to say that was probably the best bunch of grapes I have ever purchesed.

Im just sayin'......

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...