Thursday, May 27, 2010

Greek Chicken recipe (the verdict), Chocolate microwave cake recipe and caramel apple recipe!



Last night, we ate the "Greek Chicken" I made in the crockpot. I have to say it was good! My husband and son say the same thing! Second helpings did go around. Next time, I think I will add just a bit more olive oil over the top to add more fluid to the mix. It will help bring a bit more moisture to the dish.

So, all in all, we give it a thumbs up and the title of, "A keeper"!


Today, I have a special recipe to share with you! Remember about a week ago when I posted that I made a chocolate cake in a mug in the microwave? The post was entitled,"Chocolate Cake now!"

Well, today I have the recipe to share with you! Yey!



I'm talkin' cake in about 5 minutes here! This is a perfect dessert recipe to try out this Memorial Day weekend! No oven required (that will heat up the house).


In addition to these great recipes, I have one more I would like to share! Do you enjoy caramel apples? If so, you no longer need to wait until the fall to have some. You can make your own! Here it is: Caramel Apple recipe



If you like the red candy apples...that recipe is coming soon!!!!






2 comments:

'Εξυπνες Συμβουλές said...

It sounds great, I give it thumbs up and the title of "A keeper" too.

traveler said...

This is a gr8 recipe to share with my friends. Thank you for posting it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...