Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!


Happy Mother's Day, moms! Isn't it great how we get to be celebrated this weekend? I have to say, I am enjoying it a lot!

My son made me a special card (I always enjoy those) and my hubby took me shopping for new shirts. Tommorrow, Sunday, after Church I will choose where we go out to eat too! Ahhhh...basking in the fun :)


I have another wonderful surprise...this very blog has been featured in an article on Woman's Day.com!!! I am so excited! (If I use one more exclamation point in this post, I am going to scream...haha)

Here is the link to the article: Desperation Dinners

Scroll through to the 2nd recipe for chili and THAT IS ME! =D


I would like to thank Mrs. Majors and Woman's Day for this opportunity. I am so thankful, I can not express it in words.

I would also like to thank Mr. Parikh. Thank you for always thinking to send me Woman's Day links to add to my articles. You are always so thoughtful :)


Have a wonderful Mother's Day, everyone. Thank you bunches for following my blog and leaving your thoughtful comments for me :) May God bless you all for being such a blessing to me :)

1 comment:

My Little Space said...

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to you too, Deanna! Sounds like you're going to have a great time. So, enjoy!
Blessings, Kristy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...