Monday, May 3, 2010

Quick dinner recipe: Meatloaf



"Oh, mom, meatloaf again?" What mom hasn't heard that line a time or two? We all have our own response...mine being, "Be thankful we have food to eat!"

I do try to variate my meatloaf recipe once in a while to make the family happy. However, I do have my basic...quick get dinner on the table meatloaf recipe.

It is super easy to put together and only takes 45 minutes to bake in the oven. Do you have a unique meatloaf recipe to share? If so, please respond to this post :)


Easy Meatloaf Recipe (my husband likes to eat his meatloaf as a sandwich)


For a cheesy meatloaf recipe, try: Crockpot Meatloaf Recipe (often times, I will make this recipe and bake it in the oven)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...