Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Reeses peanut butter lovers candy!



I am a lover of peanut butter! So, today my son and I saw that Reese's has out a new version of the Reese's Peanut Butter Cup.


In the past, we tried the White Chocolate version, the Dark Chocolate Version and even the inside out version. But, this new version is the best by far! (To us anyway)


I even took a couple of pictures of this sweet goodness to share with you! I have also thought about writing an article about it for Examiner.com...that is how much of an impact it has made on me :)


So, if you are out and about and you see this New Peanut Butter Lovers Reese's Candy bar, I suggest you give it a try!


Let me know what you think :)
If you would like to make your own peanut butter and chocolate candy, try these recipes:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...