Friday, June 25, 2010

Big cookies!


Yesterday morning I was watching Emeril Live on The Food Network...or maybe it was the Cooking channel...now that there are 2 cooking channels I tend to get them confused! Anyway, he made these huge cookies and filled them with ice cream to make ice cream sandwiches.


I never made jumbo cookies before so I ran to the computer to print off the recipe before the show ended. I had like 30 seconds to get there and I made it...whew!


My son and I made the cookies and I added a special treat...maple extract! Wow! They came out tasty. Above is a picture of our cookies. The recipe will be published soon :)

2 comments:

Mari's Cakes said...

My daughter loves these...I like bite size, but she loves BIG cookies!

have a blessed weekend.

Craftgal said...

The cookies look yummy! Perfect for a cookie ice cream sandwich! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...