Wednesday, June 2, 2010

No-Bake apple pie!


Over the Memorial Day weekend, I tried a new recipe. It was a no-bake apple pie. I found the recipe in an old Taste of Home magazine. I cut it out a long time ago because the recipe sounded interesting. Finally, this weekend I had an opportunity to try it!


I have to say it was one of the best apple pies I have ever made and eaten. It was easy to make and I allowed it to sit in the refrigerator overnight. I noticed that after about 4 hours, it was still a little watery.


This recipe is definitely a keeper and will be made again. I will post the recipe very soon!

1 comment:

Tamara aka Cheapskate Mom said...

Love No bake desserts!! I will have to try this one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...