Saturday, July 24, 2010

Christmas in July: Tea basket from ProFlowers.com


Christmas in July is here! And I am here to help you celebrate!

Ready to do some Christmas shopping this weekend? You can easily tune into QVC, QVC.com or download the QVC FREE application to your cell phone to join in on the Christmas fun!


ProFlower.com offers a lovely selection of gift baskets! I chose the Tealicious basket and am very pleased with the quality of the prodocts within. One of my favorite extra items included in the basket are the honey sticks! I had never seen them before but I have to say that having the honey packaged this way, makes less of a sticky mess!


I tried the lemon and lime black tea and it had a very delicate flavor. I could taste the lemon and lime in a subtle way and the flavor of the black tea did not over power the flavor of the lemon and lime. I enjoyed it very much!

The little white, glass tea bag holder brought back a good memory of my Grandma from my childhood! She used to have one like it!
ProFlowers is a great way to order a gift for someone who lives far away...you can have it delivered striaght to their front door!

For more Christmas in July ideas: click here



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...