Thursday, July 8, 2010

Christmas in July!


As many know, Christmas is my absolute FAVORITE time of the year! This is why I am the National Christmas Examiner :) I can write about Christmas all year long and get paid to do it! The best of both worlds, right?

Well, Christmas in July is coming up soon. I plan on writing several articles on the topic. In addition to my articles, QVC also has their version of Christmas in July! They start Christmas programming at midnight on July 23rd! Happy, happy =D (I'm doing a happy dance!)
So, we will have 2 full days of Christmas programs on QVC...July 24th and 25th! Here is a link to the program guide:
http://www.qvc.com/ProgramGuide/ProgramGuideDailyView.aspx?TimeZoneSelect=2&Navigate=20100724


I have received several items from Vistaprint that I will be reviewing as part of my Christmas in July! Above is a sneak peek at the products I will review. I purposefully kept them in a cluster so you could not tell exactly what I have :) hee hee :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...