Saturday, July 17, 2010

Great recipes!


This is post #445! Thank you to all wo follow and/or read this blog :) Without you, I would have noone to write for!


I thought I would share with you today, some of my favorite recipes! I like recipes that taste good, are easy to make and that do not cost a small fortune to prepare. Here are some of my favorites:




















These are just a few of my favorite recipes. If you know me, you know that I enjoy baking over cooking. I could bake all day long! Actually, I have baked all day long! At Christmastime, I set aside one day to bake cookies. I will bake from morning to evening, stopping only for lunch and a bathroom break! :)

That has to be one of the happiest days of the year for me.


Have a wonderful weekend and let me know if you decide to try out one of these recipes :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...