Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I have been featured in Midtown magazine!


Thanks to my freelance writer friend, Kristy Stevenson, I have been featured in Midtowm Magazine! Anyone who knows me well, knows I am the queen of coupons and that is just what the article is about...saving money using coupons!

Here is the link to view the article.
http://issuu.com/midtown/docs/midtown_ja2010/54


After the page opens, to go directly to my segment, click the arrow to the right to turn the page twice.

Kristy did a WONDERFUL job writing the article! Thank you, Kristy for featuring me!


2 comments:

slmpetersen said...

I am still really in the dark about how so many are saving so much with coupons. I guess we just don't use the things that offer coupons.

My Little Space said...

Congratulations on featuring in the magazine again, Deanna! Well done!
Best wishes, Kristy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...