Thursday, July 15, 2010

I won 2 movie tickets!


Last week I got an email from Examiner.com that said I had won 2 free movie tickets! I am so excited! I got them in the mail several days ago. I was automatically entered into the contest for the tickets because I was posting at least 2 articles per day :)
My hard work has begun to pay off. I enjoy writing for Examiner.com and the monthly pay check is so nice to look forward to.
They are hiring Examiners accross the counrty, so if you would like to apply, just go to: Apply to Examiner
Please put in my name on your application: Deanna Polito Laughinghouse, this way I will get credit ($50) for you signing up. Thanks~
Let me know if you apply!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...