Tuesday, July 13, 2010

New work station...


Happy Tuesday!

As I went through the Sunday paper yesterday (yes, I was a day late viewing the paper), I saw that Walmart had a sale on glass topped desks with matching chairs. I brought the flier to my husband to show him and asked if we could get one for my work station. (Keep in mind, I was currently using a fold away table and folding chair, which worked fine.)


So, yesterday we took a ride over to Walmart and I got the red set! I figured red was good because it reminded me of Christmas! Otherwise, red is my least favorite color. I tried to find a red rolling storage (you know the plasic ones with 3 drawers?) but they only had dark pink left. So, that is what I brought home :)


I put the chair and desk together while my hubby was at work and had it all set up by the time he got home! As I sit here and type to you, I realize that my new chair is much more comfortable than the old one and my new work station is so much neater now that I have my rolling storage cart!


It's the little things in life that make me the most happy :)

1 comment:

Mari said...

You are so right about the little things meaning so much in life.

Enjoy your new work station, lokks GREAT!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...