Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Blueberry dessert pizza recipe!



Over the weekend, I came up with a blueberry dessert pizza recipe! Every time I got to a pizza buffet, I always make sure to save room for a piece (or 3) of the dessert pizza's! Now, I can make my own, any time! This can be a scary thing in my house!






As always, feel free to change out the fruit in this recipe. You can make an apple cinnamon dessert pizza or even a pineapple one! Get creative with it :)


Lesson learned: When craving something, try and make it yourself. It can save you a lot of time and money in the long run!

4 comments:

Mari said...

Tell me...it is a scary thing!

Sounds delicious. I wish I had a "slice" right now.

Have a blessed day : )

slmpetersen said...

This is great! I love blue berry dessert pizza, but rarely do we do pizza buffets. Now I can make it at home whenever I get the hankering for it! Thanks for Sharing!

Designs by Dawn Marie said...

Oh yummy... this is almost sinful... don't worry, I'll say a hail mary before I totally indulge! LOL Thanks to SLMPetersen for sharing! :) Mmmmmmmm, mmmmmm, good!

Dawn

TABC Certification Online said...

Thanks for sharing this recipe it's definitely a really good reward for my brother who got his Basset Certification last week. But still work on the dough first. I'm not really the cook-type but I'd like to do something special for him.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...