Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Butter vs. Margarine


Well, well, well, a question for the ages! Which one do I use? Why is one better than the other? Is one better than the other?


I wrote an article that may answer some of your questions pertaining to butter and margarine.




More informational articles:
















In addition, here are some easy fall baking recipe for you to try:


Short bread recipe (which is really a cookie bar :P)














Happy Baking :)


Yesterday, I started going through recipes that I want to try this fall. I will finish up today and soon, I will start cooking and baking! I plan to post the recipes, so check back often =D




1 comment:

Mari said...

Very helpful post. I miss USA butter sooo much! The butter over here taste very different, even the milk.

Thanks for sharing such wonder tips, ideas and recipes!!!

Hugs :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...