Friday, August 6, 2010

Cheesecake Classes!


I am venturing into something new! I am going to teach a Cheesecake Baking Class! A freind of mine asked me to go over to her house and show her how to make a cheesecake. So, I did. After we got it into the oven, she encouraged me to teach others how to do it. So.... I am!


I am very excited about it! I think it will be a lot of fun!


In the mean time, here are some cheesecake recipes for you as well as an article that includes tips and tricks for making the best cheesecake!


Here are a few of my newest cheesecake creations:








This one I did not make up, but it looked good!


2 comments:

Kristie said...

That is exciting...I would love a chance to teach a class. Good luck!!

Let us know how it goes.

Kathy said...

Cheesecake is my absolute favorite. I have a Italian Style NY Cheesecake recipe that is awesome. Can't wait to try yours, too. Have fun with your cheesecake baking class. I just know you'll be a great teacher!

Kathy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...