Monday, August 30, 2010

Italian spice cookies



Several weeks ago, I joined the Successful Womans Network, online. I met a great lady there named Kathy. As it turns out she is Italian like me! She asked me if I had a recipe for Italian spice cookies because her dad used to make them at Christmas every year. She also mentioned that the recipe she had was for a large quantitiy of cookies and when she tried to make it smaller, the cookies just did not turn out right.



So, long story short, I told her to send me the recipe she had and I would revamp it to get them to come out right. That is what I did today!










Here is the recipe for the Italian Spice Cokies (Toto's, pronounced: tu-taws)


Rolled cookies prior to baking:












The finished cookies:

2 comments:

Kathy said...

YES!!!! THAT'S THEM!!!! I can't tell you how excited I am! Thank you so much Deanna!!! I think my dad saw me struggling with these and sent you to SWN so you could help. He always was a smart man. :)

Mari said...

I am as exited as Kathy, I can't wait to try them. Thanks for the recipe.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...