Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Whole Foods Market, Raleigh NC





Last week, I tried a sip of the organic Ginger Ale that they offer. Today, I took a ride out there with a friend of mine and found that they had Root Beer as well! So, per my son Anthony's request, we brought home the organic Root Beer :)


In addition to the soda, I purchased a box of Echinacea tea bags and a mint chocolate brownie slice. Whole Foods is one of the few places I can find my Echinacea tea bags!


Thankfully, we will be getting a Whole Foods Market closer to where I live! The new store will be located at: 8511 Colonnade Center Drive, Raleigh nC 27615! I'm thinking it is off of Six Forks Road! Yey! That is about 5 miles closer than the store on Wade Ave.!


Whole Foods Market review & sweet pototo apple cake recipe

1 comment:

slmpetersen said...

We miss having access to a Whole Foods here in TX...and the nearest Trader Joe's is like 5 hours away....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...