Thursday, September 2, 2010

Fall baking!


Once September gets here, my mind considers it to be the start of the fall season. For me, that means.... BAKING!


I have been baking this week. I even went as far as to call myself a possible, "bakaholic" on Facebook! Sadly, several agreed with me :/ Well, truly it is not a sad thing. I truly enjoy baking and giving away the goods :)


So far I have made: Italian Spice Cookies, Mint patties and today jumbo chocolate chip cookies. I will have the recipe for the mint patties and jumbo cookies coming soon.

To hold you over until then, here are some fall inspired recipes for you to try:










Coffee recipes (scroll to the bottom of this article for more links to coffee recipes)


Pumpkin recipes (one of my favorites is the pumpkin turnover recipe! There is a link for it towards the end of this article)


Enjoy the recipes :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...