Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Smores



I saw some recipes for S'mores in the Food Network magazine and I thought I would share them with all of my blog friends :)


You know, a S'more generally consists of graham crackers, marshmallows and chocolate...the marshmallows and chocolate being sandwiched between 2 graham crackers. It makes a decadent treat!

Check out these S'mores with a twist:

The Elvis S'more
Add sliced bananas and peanut butter....taking away the chocolate.



Cinnamon Toast S'more

Use cinnamon grahams and add butterscotch chips and white chocolate in place of the milk chocolate.


Mint Chocolate S'more

Use chocolate grahams and add a peppermint patty to the mini chocolate chips and marshmallow.


Caramel Apple S'more

Uses cinnamon grahams, apple slices and a (Rolo) chocolate covered caramel candy with the marshmallow.


If I HAD to choose the one I like best, I would say.... Cinnamon toast S'mores...with the Mint chocolate chip coming in a close second :)

Happy S'moring :)
Here are more snack recipes using graham crackers:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...