Friday, October 22, 2010

Apple pie


Yesterday, I was watching, Everybody Loves Raymond and Frank was eating a large piece of apple pie. It looked soooo good! So, I decided to make one for myself.


I used my basic Apple Pie Recipe and added cinnamon to the apple filling and to the crumble topping. In addition I used 6 apples, added an extra tablespoon of four to my filling and sprinkled the top with an extra pat of margarine before baking.


Let me tell you, it was awesome! That was one of the best apple pies I have tasted and the texture was just perfect.


I also made my crust from scratch! Here is the recipe I used: Easy Pie Crust Recipe
Lesson learned: Do not watch TV with an empty stomach :)

1 comment:

Mari said...

Looks delicious!! I love the eay you do it.

Have an awesome weekend :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...