Thursday, October 14, 2010

Free Diamond Stud Earrings!




I received a pair of diamond stud earrings from diamondearrings.org. They came in a pretty red velvet box in the shape of a heart (awwww, how cute, right?)

The earrings are a square shape and they just sparkle, sparkle, sparkle!


If you are interested in learning more about these earrings, just click on the brown colored link above!




I have taken a couple of pictures so you can see how pretty they are and how cute the little box really is.



If you are interested in getting a free pair, let me know and I will contact them again for another free pair to give away! I can have a giveaway right here on my blog :)



1 comment:

My Little Space said...

OMG, Deanna, Are you kidding? Diamond earings! ARe those real??? haha.... OMG!
Kristy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...