Monday, October 11, 2010

Pumpkins!


Yesterday we went pumpkin picking! I always have fun picking pumpkins :) My son picked one for himself and then I picked one to cook up for pumpkin pies this Thanksgiving.


On the way to have our pumpkins weighed, I saw this ity bity little pumpkin. It was the size of an onion! I just had to have it, so I picked it and took it home :) It was so light, they didn't even charge me for it!


If you have never used fresh pumpkin in your pumpkin pie, I highly recommend you give it a try. Here is how you do it: Cooking a pumpkin


Cook up something pumpkin:




Double vanilla pumpkin pie recipe (my favorite pumpkin pie recipe)




1 comment:

Mari said...

Loved the Pumpkin Pie recipe, can't get easier then that!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...