Monday, October 4, 2010

Ribbon Fudge


My new friend Kathy, who lives in Florida gave me this exceptional recipe! I made it for my sons Birthday party and I MAY have had 2 or 3 pieces left (out of 2 full plates that I served)!

I had never made a double layer fudge before, so this was a first for me. I have to say, it really was easy and the taste was superb!

Here is the recipe: Kathy's Ribbon Fudge Recipe

The recipe calls for marshmallow fluff. Now, you KNOW I always have a pantry full of baking supplies right? Well, I have to say, I did not have enough fluff in my jar for the recipe. So, I used mini marshmallows and they worked beautifully!

I did take pictures of the fudge as I made it to help you see how easy it really is to make :)







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...