Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Rice Pudding


I decided to make my moms recipe for rice pudding today. I have to say it is the best rice pudding I have ever had! It is perfect in its sweetness and the touch of cinnamon is just right!


Several years ago I tried making rice pudding (more than once) and I failed both times. So, it has been many years since I have tried to make it again.


So, not only did I succeed in making a great dish today, I managed to overcome my "fear" (so to speak) of making rice pudding.
Click here for the recipe: Rice pudding recipe


Lesson learned: Never give up! It is OK to set something aside, but be sure to try it again :)

1 comment:

Mari said...

Deanna, I love your blog's make over, I love fall!!! Everything looks wonderful.

The rice pudding looks fantastics, I am sure it taste delicious. Nice memory of your mom.

I will go take a look at the recipe.

un saludo :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...