Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Get ready for Thanksgiving and Gooseberry Patch Cookie cookbook


Thanksgiving will be here before we know it! I always look forward to all of the FOOD :) Spending a joyful day with family takes first place though :)


I have some special Thanksgiving recipes I would like to share with you today. I know we all have our special "go to" recipes and these are my fave!










Have fun with those recipes!


Now, some news... My "Italian Love Knot" cookie recipe has been chosen to be published in the latest Gooseberry Patch cookbook! It will be featured in the next Best Cookie Cookbook! Yey! I am very happy that they liked it enough to include it into the book :)

This recipe has been in my family for many years! It is one of our "Must Makes" for Christmas! Sometimes I add cream cheese to the batter for an extra zip :)

1 comment:

Mari said...

You are awesome girl!!! All these recipes and tips. Thanks :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...