Friday, November 19, 2010

Healthy hair


I know I usually post about food, recipes or something food related but, today I want to share something different with you!


I'm not sure if you know this, but I have been a cosmetologist for 14 years! Yes, yes, I do hair. I actually, "retired" about 2 years ago and now I just do hair for some family and a few friends.


As you know, now I bake (and once in a while I cook)!


I decided to branch out and try writing about something other than food. So, I submitted a couple of articles for review. One is on How to have healthy, shiny hair and the other is a silly article about 5 rules I like to break.
To my pleasant suprise, they liked them, accepted them, published them and paid me for them :)


Associated content likes for the writers to write in first person and with personality. So, I had fun with these articles :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...