Monday, November 22, 2010

No bake pumpkin pie recipe & carving a turkey


KraftDeliciousDays.com can make your Thanksgiving delicious and easy. Here’s a great T-day recipe even the kids can make – a no bake pumpkin pie! (Double layer pumpkin pie video)

Just in case you want to make your dessert a little more waistline-friendly—the average Thanksgiving dinner plate serves up a whopping 3000 calories!--the recipe also offers reduced calorie and reduced fat alternatives.

Our latest series of videos will also teach you how to make other Thanksgiving desserts like cranberry-glazed cinnamon cheesecake and caramel pumpkin mousse tart with pecan crumble. Even if you don’t cook - you can learn how to carve the turkey flawlessly.

While you’re at Kraft Delicious Days don’t forget to enter our Holiday Sweepstakes for a chance to win $2,500! Click for more about the sweepstakes .

1 comment:

Karren said...

Hi Deanna, I love the recipes and will be giving a few a try, I me still making my way through the blog hop from OSM. I share your blog to Twitter, I am now following networked blog and Google Friend Connect. Please stop by and follow my blog at http://ohmyheartsie.blogspot.com/ Tanks Karren

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...