Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thanksgiving baking



4 banana chocolate chip breads
4 pumpkin pies
1 sweet potato pie
and
1 NJ coffee cake....and a partidge in a pear treeeeeee...
Sounds like the 12 days of Christmas song, doesn't it???

Yes, I baked today :)


This Thanksgiving I am so thankful for all of the baking orders I have received! Of course there are many other things I am thankful for, but for today that goes with the theme of my blog post :)




More baking and some cooking lined up for tomorrow! In addition to my customers picking up their baking orders.


I love Thanksgiving!
Recipes for the pictures above:
The sweet potato pie is made with the pumpkin pie recipe only with 2 cups of peeled, cooked and mashed sweet potatoes!

2 comments:

Cookin' Canuck said...

You have been busy! Those are some very lucky customers.

Kathy said...

Everything looks scrumptious! I've decided when we move north we're going to NC instead of TN. That way I can come to your house and get my sugar fix whenever I want. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...