Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thoughts about Thanksgiving


No recipes in this post today! I have been thinking about things and I would like to share:


We all know that Thanksgiving is a time of being thankful for all of the good things in our life. However, sometimes it can be hard to be thankful when we do not feel that our lives are all that wonderful.


My mom used to tell me that no matter how bad my problems are, there is someone out there with problems worse than mine. How true!!


If I am going through something hard, I think on that. Then, I make myself think about all of the good things that I do have. Whether it be family, friends, my work, my Church, my health or any other good thing, I just think on those things.


So, this Thanksgiving, after you get stuffed with turkey, stuffing, cranberry sauce and sweet potatoes, instead if being irritated by the people or circumstances around you, think on good things. It will instantly give you a pick me up and put a smile on your face :)


Then, finish going through the sale ads and get your Black Friday shopping list together!

Fun, fun, fun!


Happy Thanksgiving everyone! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...