Monday, December 13, 2010

A cheesy snack


Ever crave something even though you KNOW its not really good for you? You know you have...we all do!

Anyway, that was me at the grocery store the other day. I saw the Velveeta cheese (I know, I know...fake cheese) and wanted to eat it. So, I bought a package and a can of diced tomatoes with chili's along with a bag of tortilla chips and today I went to town!

I just made up a batch of cheese dip by cutting the cheese into chunks and adding them to the crock pot with the can of tomatoes. Then, my son and I scooped some into a bowl (when it was all melted) and we just had a snack.


I have to say, it hit the spot!
Did you ever hear the saying: "If you are craving something it is because your body needs something in it?"
Yeah....wonder what that could have been today?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...