Sunday, December 26, 2010

Great books!


Hello! I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!


As I sat thinking today, I started to think about some of my favorite books. So, I thought I would share them with you!


I enjoy fiction. To narrow it down some more, I really enjoy inspirational fiction. I have read soooo many books in the genre, that I decided to become Raleigh's Christian Book Examiner! I actually signed up for this title a while ago and have written a few articles on the subject so far.


Here are a few of my favorite titles:


The Potluck Club is one of my favorite fiction series. It combines great writing with food and to me that is a perfect combination!


Chateau of Echos is a long one with its 419 pages! This book will keep you guessing as to what is going to happen next!


Homespun Christmas was one of the first inspirational fiction books I ever read!


Stranded in Paradise is a very easy read!


In case you need a place to purchase these books in the Raleigh, NC area...go to: Family Christian Bookstore

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...