Tuesday, December 21, 2010

My new fuzzy slippers

How are slippers food related, you may ask...Well, they're not! I have this thing for warm fuzzy socks and slippers. I just like them. I like my feet to be super warm so I pair up socks and slippers to make sure they are toasty!

Here is a picture of my newest pair of fuzzy slippers. Aren't they cute?

I got these for $3.00 on Black Friday. What a deal!

I think electric slippers are a great idea! Have you ever seen them? I haven't...maybe I should patent that idea...too late...I just let my secret out to the world.

Today is the first official day of winter...a great day to buy yourself a new pair of fuzzy slippers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

where did you get them?! there so cute!! and if that store doesnt sell them anymore do you know where i could get a similar pair?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...