Thursday, December 2, 2010

Saving money: Learn from chefs and experts!


Once again, Kraft Delicious Days has brought us some new information! As I was browsing through the site, I found a link to, "Learn from chefs and experts".


One of my favorite articles is by, Gail Simmons. Her project is called, "The Pantry Project". She teaches how to use items in the pantry to make up meals! This is a great way to save a few dollars each month.


One of my favorite ways to save money on my grocery bill is to make my own spices! Pumpkin pie spice, for instance, can cost $4 or more for a small bottle at the grocery store. If you bought the ingredients seperately and make your own, you can save up to $30! Read how: Pumpkin pie spice recipe While checking out the pumpkin pie spice recipe, take a look at some of the other spice recipes listed at the bottom of the article: such as chai spice and cinnamon sugar!


My Easy banana bread recipe calls for cinnamon sugar as an ingredient.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...