Wednesday, January 19, 2011

My new hair cut




Every so often I make a sudden decision to get all my hair cut off. Sunday was the big day. So, I left a message for Sheila at A Finishing Touch salon, off Trawick Rd in Raleigh. When she got in on Tuesday (because they are closed on Monday) she called me back and we set up my appointment for today!




She is fabulous! I showed her a picture and she cut it just the same! I did not get it styled so I let it dry by itself. You KNOW you have a great cut when it dries by itself and looks good!




Way to go Sheila!




You can give her a call today: 919.878.5811

3 comments:

Mari said...

How are you dear?
Great! It feels so good to get a good hair cut, and to have your hair looking healthy. :)

Anonymous said...

You are so brave! How long was your hair before?

Cookies and cakes said...

I got about 6-7 inches cut off :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...