Monday, June 6, 2011

Baked goods at the North Raleigh farmers Market!



Last week was very productive for me. For the first time, I sold my baked goods at a local Farmer's Market! I baked for 2 days straight, in addition to my regular daily tasks. I love to bake! I had my Italian music playing and had a very relaxing 2 days :)


I went to the North Raleigh Farmer's Market. Being my first time there, I did really well! My friend/neighbor, Amanda and I shared a space. We sold about 3/4 of what be brought.



We are planning to be there again this Saturday too!



I am going to bake up what sold the most last weekend, which was: banana breads, crumb cakes, cookies and a variety of shortbreads. From what I was told by the other vendors, it was a slow day at the market. So, I better really gear up for a busy time this week!



If you live in the Raleigh area, please stop out and visit our space! To see what other items are being sold at the market, please click the link: North Raleigh Farmer's Market

1 comment:

Mari said...

Those baked goods looks delicious, i am not surprised your sale went great!

Have an awesome week :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...