Monday, August 29, 2011

I love apples!



Apples are my favorite fruit...they always have been, even when I was a little girl!






I loved apples so much, I decided when I was about 7 or 8 that I was going to name my first daughter Apple! Yes, I know....



Her name was going to be Apple Cree. Thankfully our tastes change when we grow up. Imagine if I had actually done that? I could hear the teasing now...Apple Tree, Apple Tree! Oh my!






I still enjoy apples. I like to eat them raw, bake with them and even cook with them. I like apples so much, I have written an article about them :)






Please click to read: Learning about apples



There are apple based recipes listed at the bottom of the article :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...