Thursday, September 8, 2011

Its pumpkin time!



September often brings cool weather, pretty colors and pumpkins! Pumpkin picking, pumpkin carving, and pumpkin baking are all fun things we do with the sweet squash!

If you are a pumpkin pie freak...like me, you start making pumpkin pies at the slightest sign of fall :)


There is nothing like using fresh pumpkin to make pumpkin pie. If you have never done that before, I encourage you to try it this very year! Here is an article I wrote yesterday that will explain how to puree a pumpkin.


I have also included recipes for you to use your newly pureed punkin! (yes, that was intentional...not a typo)





And because you are my loyal blog readers, I am going to include more pumpkin recipes in this post just for YOU :)











After you read the article I attached, be sure to scroll down to the end. There you will find a list of 5 more pumpkin recipes!


1 comment:

Nicole said...

I'm glad I am not the only one craving pumpkin already. I have a pumpkin cheesecake in the oven and I was feeling guilty that I couldn't even wait until October to start the pumpkin recipes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...