Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Product review: Stanley Degreaser



I recently received a bottle of Stanley, Degreaser from Stanley Home procucts.

The first thing I used it for was to de-grease my pots and pans. I followed the directions on the bottle and mixed it into separate container. I have to say it works wonderfully! It immediately cut the grease from my pans and I was able to get them clean quickly.

There are many other ways to use this wonder soap, you can use it for: Baked on grease, in the sink, drain or garbage disposal, on grease spots on fabric, as a laundry booster, for general cleaning or on garden tools.

Each requires a different formula to work properly, but the directions are all listed on the back of the bottle.


To learn more about Stanley Home Products, you can visit their website.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...