Monday, September 19, 2011

Time to bake with apples!



Now that the weather has cooled off a bit, it has gotten me into the fall spirit! I have even noticed some of the leaves starting to change color! Yey!



I love the fall! I love cool weather, colored leaves, falling leaves, cool breezes and baking! Having the windows open and fans blowing brings a smile to my face...in addition, having something good baking in the oven during this fall experience is a wonderful thing!



Today, I put together an article filled with apple recipes. Each recipe had apples as the star! There are recipes and recipe links listed through the article and then a list of 5 more recipes at the end. Oh, and don't forget to flip through the slide show on the left under the picture of cinnamon apple bread!!!!


Hopefully, this will get you into the mood for fall! Just click the link blow titled apple recipes.







2 comments:

Janice said...

Your Apple Cinnamon Bread sounds lovely.

CookRunWrite said...

Thanks, Janice! It is one of my favorites! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...