Sunday, October 16, 2011

Stanley Home Products: Essentials Feet TreatMint Foot Lotion review




Essentials Feet TreatMint Foot Lotion by Stanley Home Products is honestly one of the best foot lotions I have ever tried!



Often times, my feel will ache at the end of the day. I decided to try out this Feet TreatMint foot lotion to see if it really did soothe away the aches with its menthol and peppermint ingredients.


I rubbed it into both feet...which is a challenge for me because my feet are so ticklish... (but, I endured) and within minutes, the soreness and achenes were gone! Completely gone. Then, I decided to try it on my 10 year old son. He was saying that his feet were hurting from basketball practice. After all of the screaming and laughing (I guess he got tickle feet itis from me), he said that his feet no longer were hurting either!



I do not promote anything that I do not truly like...I would give this a try if I were you :) It may not work for everyone the same, but as for me and my son...we are hooked :)



If you would like to order a bottle: click here



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...