Monday, June 11, 2012

In love with tofu

I know, I know...I disappeared from the blogging world for a while. I have had a lot of changes going on in my life. Without going into great detail, I have had changes in probably 90% of my life while maybe 10% remained the same.

I have lost 27 pounds and drastically changed the way that I eat. If you remember, I used to practically live off baked goods. It seems like every other day I was posting a new recipe that was filled with sugar and fat :) I still indulge about once a week, but have cut it out as part of my daily menu.
I have also cut out all processed foods. It was hard at first because it is so easy to pop in a frozen meal or eat Sunchips when you are super hungry!
Now, I eat mostly veggies and fruits, but make sure I get enough protein every day as well. I have fallen in love with tofu!

I run, box and lift weights now. I have been working with a trainer. If you are interested in having a trainer come to your house and work with you (and live in the Raleigh, NC area), leave me a comment to this post. He provides everything needed to train in the comfort of your own home!

I also work a full time position as the front desk supervisor at O2 Fitness at Falls and 540 in Raleigh, NC. I started as part time, opening the club at 5am...getting up at 3:30am. Then, thankfully, at the end of March of this year, I was promoted to the full time position I currently have. It is a fantastic environment for me and I get to work out for free!

My goal is to start posting some of my new recipes. Me and tofu are BFF...I am trying to cook it as many ways as I can! One day soon, I am going to try it in desserts!

Have a wonderful day...I hope to be back again soon :)




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...