Saturday, June 30, 2012

New recipes! From healthy to not so healthy...

I have three new articles to share with you today! We have one un-healthy recipe, one semi-healthy recipe and one healthy product review.
I still have a sweet tooth I just can't seem to kick :)

Lets start with the healthy product review: Wholesome Goodness tortilla chip review
These chips are healthier than the average chip and really do taste good! I can not eat fried chips, so when I discovered these, I was thrilled!





I have also cut out fast food from my diet. Every once in a while, I'll splurge, but always pay for it afterwards...so, I find myself splurging less and less. When I went to college for Cosmetology, I would drive through McDonalds most mornings for an Egg McMuffin. I have always enjoyed those stupid things! I made my own today and it was fantastic! Not only did it taste better, it was healthier and it saved me money making it myself. Mock Egg McMuffin recipe

Lastly, the Chocolate chocolate chip almond latte cookie recipe These were amazingly chocolaty and by using the package cookie dough (that only cost $1), it was very inexpensive to make. I had the other added ingredients already waiting for me in the pantry.

Please take a look at the picture slide shows on each article for more great pictures as well as nutritional information on the chips.

2 comments:

Millat Hosen said...

Peaked, stuck, leveled out in progress & muscle gains?
A lot of people encounter this "peaking out" dilemma, and it is actually perfectly normal. Unfortunately, when some people

get stuck in progress while trying to build muscle or achieve certain physical fitness goals, they often lose interest or

just throw their hands up and quit working out altogether.

Millat Hosen said...

A lot of people encounter this "peaking out" dilemma, and it is actually perfectly normal. Unfortunately, when some people

get stuck in progress while trying to build muscle or achieve certain physical fitness goals, they often lose interest or

just throw their hands up and quit working out altogether.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...