Sunday, July 29, 2012

Lesson learned from watching the Olympics today

I sat and watched the "Women's Cycling: Road Race" this morning from the comfort of my couch. As I ate my breakfast and drank my coffee I witnessed something that truly touched my heart. I watched Marianne Vos from the Netherlands tuck down her head and pedal from her heart to win the gold medal for her country.
A tear formed in my eye as her determination touched my heart. Then, I realized...that is what we all need to do as we are going through challenges in our life. We need to, "tuck down our head, push through the pain and win!"
Lesson learned: I can do anything I put my mind to...just as she just did. If I put my heart in it, my whole heart, it can be done.

...the things we can learn from the Olympics

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good word today!! You are right...we can do all things thru Christ who strengthens us.
Love,
Kels Bels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...