Saturday, July 7, 2012

New show on Food Network: 3 Days to Open with Bobby Flay


There is a new show coming to the Food Network, this month! It stars Chef Bobby Flay and is called: 3 Days to Open with Bobby Flay.

To read about the show click this link: 3 Days to Open with Bobby Flay

With all the changes in my life over the past year, many of the things I enjoy were put on the back burner. Over the last couple of weeks, I feel more and more like myself again. Watching the Food Network is one of the things that I stopped doing. I have been watching again and am very much enjoying it.

When I saw this new show I got excited and wanted to write an article about it. I am very much enjoying the channel again and enjoying writing my food articles again as well!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...